Retail & Office Cleaning
Whether you are running a shopping center, banking center, supermarket, or car dealership, Theo’s Janitorial has a very well trained staff that will be able to perform your personalized cleaning service and request according to your specific business needs.
- Dusting (Over 12 ft, Desktops, Windows Sills, etc)
- Floor Maintenance
- Disinfection & Sanitize (High Touch Points)
- Light Switches, Bright work in Bathrooms
- Trash Disposal
- Parking Lot Clean Up
- *All services are customizable depending on your business needs.
We’re dedicated to helping you find the right balance between protecting the environment and maintaining a clean, healthy working environment. Our solutions utilize disinfectants in an environmentally friendly way.
In order to help you maintain a healthy indoor environment, many of our cleaning products are free of toxins, petroleum, ammonia, and alcohol.
- We focus on entryways inside and out, with the goal to trap and remove dirt and pollutants before they enter the building.
- We minimize particles in the air by mechanically capturing dust and dirt, using spray for chemicals and applying cleaner to cloth rather than spraying the surface to be cleaned. We also use a chemical management systems to provide accurate dilution ratios, and we train our employees how to maximize cleaning efficiency.
- We use bag-less, hepa filtration vacuums, which are emptied on a consistent basis so they perform at peak efficiency.
Carpet Mold Prevention
- Carpets can be a host to moisture problems and mold growth. To prevent this, we do proper vacuuming, extraction, rinsing, and drying.
- We focus on preventative measures such as: janitorial staff hand washing, frequent equipment cleaning, and maintenance. We also focus on high touch point areas; door handles, bright work, and other areas with high traffic.
- We apply disinfect in restrooms properly and we make sure the chemical has proper dwell time (time on service before removed) so that the soil is thoroughly removed with with less chemicals.